5b4

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Well, let's start up this site.

Okay, here I am with...at least an hour to work on this "blog" thing.

Here's how it works.

You read, I write, you read, I write, I write you read. Right? Mm-hmm.

Here's something I write for you to read:

I just got back from Day #2 at my summer job at Sav-a-Center supermarket in beloved Slidell, Louisiana, USA. And you know what? Since I've somehow captured your interest, they started training me in the customer service department already...remember folks, I've had no previous employment experience except a car wash last summer.

So we can deduce two things:

1) God is good.

2) Life is weird.

Now, if the supermarket news wasn't enough to blow you away, here's something that really takes the cake:

I'm graduating from high school next Friday at 8 p.m.
And I'm giving the graduation speech.
And I'm kissing high school goodbye.
And I'm going to Louisiana State U. this fall.
And I'm happy and blessed.

And these are tremendouly great things that I'm sure the world of cyberspace rejoices to hear.

It's just another day and another couple of news items, folks. Stop dancing around your bedroom, sit back at your computer, and try to catch your breath. I know you share in my rejoicing, but please try to retain a semblance of calm and a facade of sanity.

Well now that I've started The Life and Times of Me off to a rather odd beginning, let me say that I will shortly be posting some mildly interesting stuff to get you acquainted with me.

Who is you, anyway? Some virus floating around in webspace, perhaps? Maybe the sasser worm my computer contracted recently and is now rid of, thank Heaven?

Well, even if no one reads this, I know that the Megabytes are one happy race of people. Share with me in my time of happiness and please do have a Barq's Root Beer.

44f ;