5b4

Friday, September 10, 2004

She Cries, He Cries

She Cries refers to my last blog post...a music review.

He Cries is me...just kidding.

Ah! But seriously...everyone I called was busy or broke, so I couldn't bum a right to catch a movie with anyone. Eventually I went by Kirby-Smith hall to leave a note for Ryan...I need to get my Bible back from him. He wasn't there. As I was riding my bike back...lo and behold it's Mark Talley. I see him everywhere. We went down and ate at Jack in the Box...I'd already had supper...but then again I'm always hungry. I know...it's funny. The whole E.Coli jack in the box fiasco in the 90's. But actually this book I read, Fast Food Nation explains that now it's one of the safest fast food places because the fiasco resulted in strict safety regulations. The food was pretty good really.

Then we biked over to play pool...which I quite frankly suck at. Although I've only played a handful of pool games in my lifetime...i want to really learn how to play at College...it's such a fun game.

Oh yeah and at jack in the box we met a couple Christian guys and encouraged each other...it was really awesome. They had been witnessing to this guy one on one who'd gotten out of prison and we shared...I shared my recent prison outreach experience. Cool.

Anyhow, after pool, I came back to my room where I am now and I'm going to watch a DVD. Hopefully my weekends will soon get more exciting.

44f ;