5b4

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Anger

Josh Clayton's blog live and direct. Hear it all, his innermost thoughts and feelings, spur of the moment. The world sucks. I'm angry that a friend of mine's son who is my age just died in the prime of his life. I'm angry that a little barefooted South African boy I met while on mission had to cry and walk home alone through dirty streets and bad neighborhoods to get home. I'm angry about what my uncle witnessed while in the Philippines: a 400-ft. high garbage dump, pieces fall off the top, people build homes out of the falling refuse. I'm angry that I can't be the man of God I want to be because of apathy. I'm angry that the Jews were systematically killed. I've watched The Pianist before without this kind of reaction, but for some reason I couldn't take it tonight, watching an old man in a wheelchair being thrown out of a balcony. All of these things the cause of sin. Sin. (This post edited from original content to avoid sin.)

44f ;