5b4

Monday, October 01, 2007

Lsatious

The past couple weeks feel like they've been busy, but in a good way. Louisiana Students for Life work constantly beckons: loads of phone calls, lots of officer meetings at the "Hampton inn", and Amanda and I even taking a mid-week trip to Louisiana Tech in Ruston to talk to the pro-life club there (8 hours of driving that day!). I've had several tests recently, as can be expected (you know, the whole college thing). I'm finally back into a meager workout routine of weightlifting twice per week with "the boys", playing racquetball once or twice per week with Amanda and playing soccer on Fridays (and apparently I'm signed up to an intramural team now, as well). We went to Mississippi to visit with my grandparents and to New Orleans to visit Amanda's friends recently. The thing that occupied my mind and energy the most for the last two weeks was the LSAT (Law School Admissions Test). It's hard. No matter how much I studied, the "Games" section always kicked my buttocks (don't let the name of the section deceive you). After over 5 hours at a desk in Allen Hall, I returned home to watch Lord of the Rings with my wife. Ah, life is good. Oh to be LSATious no more.

44f ;