5b4

Monday, August 02, 2004

AH!

STUDENT TICKETS TO LSU FOOTBALL GAMES FOR THIS SEASON ARE SOLD OUT!!!

I was supposed to get online when at 8 a.m. student tickets were made available to freshman. You see, they were offered first starting with seniors, they working down to us underlings.

Apparently the remaining tickets were sold to freshman within a half hour...

...but I was on the site at 8:07 a.m....trying to access it...but it was so busy I never even got on! It just kept refreshing trying to access it...but there were too many people on...

...doggone dial-up. :(

Maybe I can cough up the mega bucks for regular tickets for at least one game...it's just not the same though! LSU football is a huge deal (we were the SEC champs last year)...and I don't have tickets but...

...I'll stop bellyaching.

44f ;