5b4

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Destination Africa

Hola.

I will take a 3 week blogging break due to a missions trip with LSU Chi Alpha to South Africa.

My life has moved at such a crazy rate. All this past week I had final exams. In less than a week, I studied more hours than I thought reasonably allowable to maintain sanity. I stopped counting once I reached 40 hours. I know it was God's grace. If you didn't listen to any of the last 4 audio blog posts of me relating exams to you, don't worry; they were a good break/amusement for me last week.

Ah, now though I leave Monday (May 16) for Dallas and Tuesday I leave the country, with a stopover in London and then a direct flight to Johannesburg. I'll be back in the U.S. June 3. This is my first time out of the country so I'm naturally thrilled. I must go get some sleep, but I trust you are all well and that I'll have a bubbly post of enthusiasm to report to you when I return.

-bean

44f ;