5b4

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

(Good?) Kind of Crazy

I think I'm that "good kind of crazy" that Nick once spoke of. Then again, just remove the word "good" from that phrase and you're left with me being "kind of crazy."

I'll let you decide.

I was so tired that my head bounced constantly during my time spent trying to stay awake at someone's clarinet recital. When I walked over to Cafe Chi Alpha afterward, I immediately crashed on the couch. When I woke up an odd series of circumstances ensued.

I first rolled over and asked Amy what time it was. Upon the answer, I decided my nap was over. I in general didn't make sense trying to talk to folks. Eventually I went to hug Amy to tell her bye. I didn't even think that hugging across a bar counter whilst wearing a book sack was in the least bit odd. Apparently the hidden coffee cup sitting there DID think I was acting eccentrically, for it proceeded to dump its contents all over the floor. I doubled over laughing. Then while trying to clean it up, I continuously was sent into fits of laughter falling on the couch. Eventually I got up and Zeke said, "Bean..." I replied with a puzzled look, "Bean?" "yeah, Bean, as in the name everyone's called you since you've been at college." I started laughing and tried to say "I have amnesia." I succeeded in saying something like, "I've even got Anesthetia!" Except it sounded more like I said "Anastasia!" Of course I doubled over laughing again. I eventually just had leave the place.

And so from this story it will be clear to you that the generic Fruity Pebbles cereal was relished by the koala bear named Zenathar.

44f ;