5b4

Sunday, December 11, 2005

XA Snowball

I'm getting pretty good at this online photo theft thing. Just go to someone's "Facebook" profile and save the pictures they took. Um, thanks to anyone who I ripped off, if you end up reading this...I'll get a camera by the time I'm 82.

So here's a few snapshots into Chi Alpha's annual Christmas ball. Great food, great friends, great dancing (though not from me, I'm afraid / I try), great review of the year, great outfits, great music, ...and everyone is smiling. Part of me would say that I hate formal events because they force us to wear masks, hiding our true feelings. Then there's a voice inside reminding me, this is how it's supposed to be any way. God intended us to be happy 100% of the time, but we screwed that up by disobeying his mandate in the Garden of Eden. So, I like looking at pictures, and I hope you enjoy browsing them. Although, Scott Leger would condemn me. "For," he says, "whenever a man takes a picture, he loses part of his soul." Cheers.













44f ;