5b4

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Resurrected Blog

If you visited my blog in the last couple days, you probably noticed it was in a miserable state. I daresay, it was quite infirm.

That is until Dr. Isaac Phillips in Colorado fixed it.

The problem is I had downloaded Halsocan for comments for my blog...but apparently my blog didn't take things so well and sabotaged all my posts. Now that Isaac has straightened things out, blog readers, you will be able to comment in a much easier manner. By clicking "comments," you will bring up a pop-up that allows instant commenting. I believe you will like it.

Other than that, there is no news to report than that I got through the Matrix trilogy this weekend and was only disappointed with Revolutions. What a half-baked attempt to bring closure to such a cinema craze. Now I know why the third installment flopped at the box office. I mean, you can't tell what the heck happened at the end! I got to the point where I understood the confusion of the first two...then Neo...becomes the Agent Smith at the end...or does he? That looked like the oracle lieing dead on the ground to me! And what a crappy way to kill off Trinity and Neo. That final discourse between them was so forced...and unnecessarily so as they were so natural together for all the rest of the time in the other 2 segments. I could go on and on. I was NOT happy. Can anybody tell me what actually happened at the end? Where the oracle and the Matrix creator are talking the park...is this a new, perfect matrix that's been created because of the deletion of the Agent Smith virus...or did the end of the war with the machines mean the actual end of the matrix? The more I think on it, we wouldv'e been better off if the Wachowski brothers had left us with the original "do your own ending" end to the original. NOT the way to bring closure to such a work of philosophical importance. Forgive the rant. Ok, so the special effects were pretty good. That and the little girl at the train station was so cute!

I have laundry, western civilization and calculus to do anyhow.

44f ;