5b4

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

All-Nighter

Well, folks I have pulled my first all-nighter...for school-related reasons, that is.

I was doing my Western Civilization paper.

It was quite surreal.

Thank goodness for people like John, Rachel, Nancy, and Trey to stay up writing with me so I kept to the task.

John Rachel and I were up all night and at 8 am (I was the slow one...finishing mine at 7)...we went to eat breakfast together. They're going to go get a little sleep before seminar at 10:30 when we have to turn those suckers in. I must proofread and revise mine a little now...it's going to be a long day, folks.

On a random note, Pride(In the Name of Love) is great study material...I played it all night for some reason. Though I'm on the verge of blasphemy for a U2 fan, I think the delirious cover of the song rivals the Bono/Edge original.

While we're on the U2 note, it's going to be a beautiful daaaay...

44f ;