5b4

Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Fab 5

Ah...how shall I sum up my day? How about in 4 major events:

  1. The absolute numero uno. Waking up, biking over to St. Alban's Chapel, and meeting Zach for prayer. This guy is awesome...I love that man of God. We had a great hour of power in that empty, darkened edifice. Our spirits instantly connected as we went into intercession for each other, the campus, and the body of Christ. It was truly awesome starting off my day this way...and we truly came into the presence of God.
  2. Hearing B.A. Holloway's radio on the interview!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris and Adam, you are my heroes! http://www.baholloway.com
  3. Sliding down this huge slide outside the PMAC today then...sitting down with some jambalaya and talking with ... the guy who announces at games at Tiger Stadium! I was like oh yeah I recognize your voice! Twas awesome!
  4. Finishing filming the math video I once mentioned...stay tuned for more details.
  5. XA...I'm about to go to Raising Cane's with other XA-ans, so #5 is an event in progress.

It's midnight folks and I'm going to get some chicken (pronounced chick-un), so have a pleasant morning/evening.

44f ;