5b4

Friday, October 15, 2004

Well, well.

In my last blog post I talk about how I get in bed for the earliest ever the whole semester.

Well last night I got in bed the latest so far this semester. 5-something a.m.

The fun started at 6 pm, the second session in the XA Student Development Track, "Maturity,". B.A. Holloway (Brian Holloway) led a great discussion and I really enjoyed it. This guy Bryan is so cool he's even had a local band named after him (!) Check them out at http://www.baholloway.com.

Then I biked home to eat some chicken noodle soup...as the weather had turned...

...COOL! Last night the weather was simply beautiful...at least in the low 50's. I was exhilarated...I get strangely happy when fall weather shows up for the first time. Then I biked back for the 9 p.m. XA The Gathering meeting. I was mightily touched by God...I was like out of it...when they moved on with annoucnements after worship, I was dazed. Man, forget getting drunk. I can get blissfully intoxicated with Something that leaves me with a pleasant hangover afterward. Students gave awesome flat-out amazing testimonies...the service was amazing.

By 11:30 I was back at the dorm. I went to study at midnight outside on the Laville patio. Thomas came to study, too. It's always cool watching the break-dancers that dance out on the patio at this time. I was up to study for a Microeconomics mid-term. Well, I got the studying done, but it took me till past 5 am because....(prepare for the excuses)...

I swear, every time I go over inside of East Laville's lobby, I end up talking with half the people who live there. That' s an exaggeration. But what happens is I talk with other people down there, till they're done talking and they go to bed...and then I talk to someone else...then they go to bed...eventually at 5 am I realize how uncool it is to be alone still with my study materials. Plus, I used my free Domino's Pizza from campusfood.com...I shared with some peeps cause I couldn't eat it all. Anyhow, I slept like 2 hours, woke up and smoke the Econ test, went to class, ate and talked at the cafeteria for over 2 hours (new record), and then came back to nap. Now I have awakened from that and need to read the Bible, go work out and stuff.

44f ;