5b4

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Almost 2005

Nothing much new to report. I'm in mezzamorphish place, ready to leave 2004 behind, not quite to 2005.

Never mind the melodrama, I need to figure out which movie I'm going to see. When mom gets back I'm going to take my car for a spin...somewhere, anywhere. I can't think of anywhere to go, so I guess I'll go to the cinema, although the choices don't look very promising.

Fat Albert - Oh I'm sure it's got its funny moments but I'd rather not spend a couple hours of my day focusing on blubber.
Flight of the Phoenix - Yawn. I'm sure they totally screwed up the original version from the 60s with Jimmy Stewart.
Ocean's 12 - Looks pretty good actually but I haven't seen #11, so I'll wait to watch them both later on...DVD style.
Meet the Fockers - Same as above
Lemony Snickett's Series of Unfortunate Events - I'm not sure what on earth this is but it looks like I may end up seeing it.

Maybe I'll just go to Wendy's and get a Frostie.

Oh the weighty decisions I am faced with.

44f ;