5b4

Friday, December 24, 2004

a post with no name

Which is ironic, because the post does in fact have a name.

The trip to the rustic cabin in Percy Quinn State Park, Mississippi, was quite pleasant.

Dad and I and my younger brother John headed up a day early (Monday). John is a trip. This little 6-year old brother of mine is hilarious. The most enjoyable thing about being home from college with family for the holidays is...being beat up by John. He and I "fight" all the time. I mean, it gets rough, too. People go airborne when we fight. Oh yes. Sometimes when Matt (14 year old younger bro.) joins in, I'll pickup John and pull a Matrix-Neo thing and use him as a battering weapon to swing against Matt! It's classic world wrestling.

Back on topic, so there's not much to the trip, a lot of relaxation, eating out, journeying over for several trips to my dear Aunt Missy and Uncle Dewitt's farm to hang out. Matt and I went hiking the nature trail...lovely bit of land. I usually hate the Louisiana/south Mississippi swampland...but it can be breathtaking in winter-time.

I got to drive my MXB many miles. Oh, yeah you don't know about the MXB. The new license plate for my Buick says "MXB 298," so my mom said "m.x.b." stands for "Most X-cellent Buick." Thus my car is the MXB.

Okay, well it's been a long day.

Happy Christmas.

44f ;