5b4

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Arrrgh! Castle and Bowser's Castle

At 8:00 p.m. I was bored so I called Zeke..."what you up to? I'm not trying to invite myself over, but...well I'll be honest I'm inviting myself over, can I come over?"

The rest is history. Tollie soon showed up, followed by Timothee. While they talked I popped in Super Mario Bros. 3. What a classic! For the next 3 hours I played the game and made it to World 7, then they popped in Monty Python and the Holy Grail which I'll admit to having seen for the first time. Ni! Ni! Ni! Being the patron of dry humour that I am and one obsessed with the British accent and method of expression...

After pizza, oreos, coffee, talk, a movie, not getting past World 7 on Mario and feeling whipped at 3 a.m., I drove back to campus and actually got a parking spot within a block of the dorm this time. Jorge's still awake to my surprise. I'm going back to Zeke/Tim's to finish Mario tomorrow. Since I have such an important objective before me, I must rest up now.

44f ;