5b4

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Muy Interesante

"Very Interesting."

In Bean News this weekend:

  • I went over to Zeke's house to play Mario Bros. and, boom, the Mormons showed up. He and I invited them in and talked to them. It was my first experience chatting with Mormons. Actually a pleasant time. We had to beg to differ but showed love to them.
  • I slept 15 hours Friday night (and into Saturday).
  • At the Saturday night concert at Cafe Chi Alpha I had the privilege (or the obligation) to do announcements between bands. "Hello I'm Bean, I'm your host." etc.
  • Before I left to go to aforementioned concert I was trying to figure out if this was my car or not, because there was a mysterious license plate on the front that I had not put there. It was indeed my car, but someone had attached a Nebraska license plate with a Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority border around it. Time to round up the usual suspects. It's a long story, folks. My friend Timothee and I tell all Theta girls we meet that we are their sorority brothers and for a while listed "Kappa Alpha Theta Room 2x2" as our residence hall on the Facebook. Well finally someone took me to task on that. I hope they don't mar my car too much, as between last night and I when I woke up for church this morning, there are now two new stickers on the rear of my car that say "Sexiest Jawline" and some other nonsense.
  • After aforementioned concert, I played Perfect Dark with da boyz. I tore it up, son. It was a blast. Would have been nicer if I would have quit playing before 6 a.m., though.

Peace. And love.

44f ;