5b4

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A Heavy-hearted Feat of Staggering Randomness

So I was over studying at Timo's house. Yes, studying! Read 5 Cantos of Dante's Inferno and practiced my speech, thank you very much. While he played Donkey Kong 64.

As we left his apartment at 1 am, I saw a pole that held up the second level of the apartment complex and jokingly began to climb it, saying "Look I'm Donkey Kong." Suddenly, I was having too much fun, kept kicking my way up a pole you can fit your hand around (almost), and realized I had climbed to the second floor and launched myself over the railing. I just looked down at Timothee and we both looked at each other in astonishment. "No way." So, I looked for the stairs down and ended up doing the climb twice more, one of those times for a girl who heard us chattering and wanted to see me do it.

Sometimes I wonder about...
I just wonder. I just do.

44f ;