5b4

Saturday, August 13, 2005

4 Days in One

Day 1 was the continuation of the preceding day. Midnight until I went to bed. We'd gotten in late from the scholarship banquet, and I stayed up till 3 a.m.

Day 2 started at 5 a.m., with less than 2 hours of sleep, as I awoke to get ready for work. It lasted until 8 a.m. During the first couple hours of work, I felt as if in a dream, I was so exhausted. Looking back, it's hard to realize that period of the actual day was real.

Day 3 started at 8 a.m. Sable showed up to work customer service, so I had someone to talk to...making me realize I'm actually awake. It lasted until 2:20 p.m., when I got off work and said goodbyes. It was my last day at Sav-a-Center.

Day 4 started thereafter, as I left from a full day of work at only 2:30 p.m. I talked to my friend Patrick for the first time since he's been married. Went and bought About a Burning Fire by Blindside, my first Blindside CD. Upon an album preview, I think it is a heavy-hearted work of brilliance and gusto. Drove to Aunt Ginny's house, where my whole mom's side of the family gathered for a dinner. It was good seeing my precious relatives again, whom I love dearly. My cousins are growing up so fast! Upon walking in, I noticed they had Dance Dance Revolution for PS2. I went to town using that apparatus. It was a lot of fun. I'd only played it twice before, but I once again confirmed that I'm no Napoleon Dynamite dancing genius. Great workout though! Big yum dinner. Jumped on the trampoline with my cousins and played a Disney trivia game. I was glad to spend time with them, as they are going through a difficult family situation now and need to feel the love of God.

I can't believe it. I'm driving back to Baton Rouge Tuesday, so I've got 2 days to pack my stuff before I leave home for university again.

44f ;