5b4

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Another boring update

Really. You shouldn't be reading this. Go see a movie, for crying out loud! Probably cheaper than the internet fees your creating for yourself reading this. I know you love me. I love you too. Whoever you are. I shouldn't even blog about today; but I am. Because the whole summer I've done huge blog posts about ideas and movies and trivial stuff. And now that my life is bubbling with excitement at uni again, my posts become short...now that I'm always tired when it's time to post at 1, 2 a.m. Here goes.

Slept till noon. Ran around LSU doing a 1034.2 errands, including going to the LSU Bursar, trying to buy books and not actually buying any, making TigerCash deposits, banking, picking up football season tickets, and the like. A quick shower, then to the parade grounds. Help set up for the XA barbecue. 6-8:30 p.m. Staff barbeque, mainly combing the crowd and talking to guys, trying to make friends and spread the word about Lifegroup (held in my dorm room). Got to pray with a guy who responded to salvation call. Then clean up. Then to the student union for Late Night LSU. Staffed XA contact table for about an hour at Student Org. Fair, then went to see the comedian, did a little Dance Dance Revolution, got some pizza, saw some folks, and left at 1:30 a.m. Walked down to get my cellphone from Cafe Chi Alpha as I'd lost it but happily it was retrieved and turned in by Pastor Nick there. You should have heard the mournful prayers I prayed that I find it. Thank you Jesus.
...and bed.

44f ;