5b4

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Sick and Tired

I'm sick and tired. Not sick and tired of "...", just sick and tired. But some cool stuff happened today, I guess. Like eating an omelette/grilled cheese sandwich/smoothie/chocolate milk for lunch, watching a professor play with toys in Accounting 2101, seeing my friend James wear a cool hat he got in Scotland, staffing a concert I didn't know existed until a couple hours before it was starting, talking to three girls all named Emily in one day, hanging out with my new friend Cody, and getting blown to smitherenes by Tollie Martin Coates IV many times whilst playing Perfect Dark for Nintendo '64.

And this doesn't count cos it didn't happen today, but lately I've been told I look like 1) something out of the 70s, 2) "somebody," 3) Dave Grohl of the band Foo Fighters, and 4) one of the disciples on a Bible movie, and 5)Jesus.

....and bed.

44f ;