5b4

Friday, September 16, 2005

Please Pass the Gun

No, it's not really that bad. I guess. I'll just burn down my dormitory instead.
Never mind, pass me the gun. I'm not shooting myself, I'm shooting that lousy alarm clock.
But it's not really the clock's fault, either.

For the second time this week, my roomate walks into the dorm past noon, and I am still asleep. I have once again turned off my clock in my sleep apparently. I know, I'm talented. But wish I weren't. I stayed up almost all night last night trying to study to make up for the class I missed. Then I ended up crashing so hard that I once again slept through class. A vicious cycle.

Out of 3 semesters of college, this is the one I've worked the hardest. I've been actually reading all the material and staying up to date. And what I get for trying is sleeping through all my classes. There's pretty much no hope of having a normal life when I can turn off the thing that's supposed to wake me up without actually being awake.

The clock is now hidden. So if I turn it off in my sleep this time, I'm demanding a FREAKING AWARD!!

44f ;