5b4

Friday, September 23, 2005

Round Two: Rita

Thank you LSU. Polite enough to cancel classes...at 2:30 p.m. Wait a minute, you canceled classes after the school day was over. Sheer brilliance.

By the time class was over today, we were wading through the water to get back to the dorm. Cody, Recka and I loaded up my Buick with provisions and dumped it off for Hurricane Party Part II at Tollie's place. I just drove back and parked my car on high ground. So I guess tonight it's Perfect Dark, Mario 3, and DVD's til the power goes off. Hmm, then I guess we'll play Risk. At some point we'll bust out the MRE's for some dinner. Go swimming when the wind picks up. Get some sleep. Wake up and if there's still power, we'll watch Return of the King. Heck, we might have Lifegroup...ok, yeah that's good. We're set.

If any of you see three guys floating iced chests and stuff down Highland Road tomorrow, it'll be my friends and I trying to get back to the dorms.

44f ;