5b4

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

7

I wasn't going to do this, but 2 people have suggested I do it, so let's see if you, the readership, enjoy this. Made me think, anyway. (Always a rarity.)

SEVEN....

THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE

1. Marriage
2. Learn to play piano
3. Tour of the United Kingdom
4. Go skiing
5. Give at least a year in international missions
6. Be a father
7. Write a book

THINGS I CANNOT DO

1. Be brief in oral communication
2. Give or receive directions in an optimal fashion
3. Be passive about likes or dislikes
4. (Rarely) Sleep before midnight
5. Accept one word answers as sufficient
6. Skate
7. Talk at dinner without putting my eating utensil(s) down

THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN

1. "In all honesty..."
2. "I just think that..."
3. "Geez!"
4. "Good night!"
5. "Love, peace, and a pan of grease"
6. "Thank you Jesus!"
7. "Amanda..."

SEVEN BOOKS I LOVE

1. "The Bible," God
2. "Band of Brothers," Stephen E. Ambrose
3. "1984," George Orwell
4. "Augustine's Confessions," Saint Augustine
5. "To Kill a Mockingbird," Harper Lee
6. "Guys from Space," Daniel Pinkwater (A childhood favorite: a kid visits Mars and drinks root beer floats, etc.)
7. "Voyage of the Dawn Treader," C.S. Lewis

SEVEN MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER

1. "Gladiator"
2. "A Beautiful Mind"
3. "Saving Private Ryan"
4. "The Shawshank Redemption"
5. "Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail"
6. "Empire of the Sun"
7. "The Matrix"

SEVEN PEOPLE TO DO THIS NEXT:

1. Zeke Brewer
2. Jenn Gabrail
3. Becky Callaway
4. Isaac Phillips
5. Clare Martin
6. Shivaana Ramrattan
7. Cody Berry

44f ;