5b4

Friday, December 16, 2005

I AM IN LOVE

Okay, so I'm going to stop with all the mystery. Everyone has been asking me if I'm feeling okay. A few of you have suspected more.

For the first time in my life, I am in love. Her name is Amanda Marie Mautz.

So, your suspicions have been correct. And as to whether or not I'm feeling okay...oh, yes, quite good. I'm awake, it's 5:30 a.m., and I can't sleep. I've had 2 all-nighters this week, need to "wake up" to study in a few hours, but I am so adrenalized...

I have totally thrown out every notion I thought about love. I thought I had it bottled up and figured out. You see, I thought I was the big "logician" and that I'd figured out how it would happen and that'd I be able to control it. What a dork I was. Love, controllable, logical? Heh. All I can tell you right now is that she is the most amazing, beautiful, fascinating girl I have ever met in my entire life. I could ramble on and on for quite some time, but I'll just say stay tuned...One thing I have learned is that love is not convenient. And you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way.

44f ;