5b4

Friday, March 10, 2006

What folks are saying

In addition to such extremes as being told I look like a frat guy, look like a little kid, (by a professor) that I'd be hired on the spot, "hot, "different," "preppy," "sexy," "tall," Keanu Reeves, etc., here's what the general public thinks:


Jen Stevens wrote
at 11:51pm
I WILL be on the lookout! I can't believe that I looked straight at you. That's so funny. ( I apologize ahead of time if I still don't recognize you). Take it easy, Josh!


Michael Sigur wrote
at 4:50pm
oh no what happened? it's all gone


Julie Ginther wrote
at 3:52pm
Well I went to class but I didn't see you! :(
Oh well next week. Oh and I didn't even recognize you in your picture you look so different with short hair and no goatee!



Antoine Jefferson wrote
at 9:56am
Do you know how excited I was to see you with less hair, it was amazing. Now if only Cody would cut his as well, we'd be in BUSINESS! ~!Antoine!~


Like the new do !!


Laura Post (Loyola New Orleans) wrote
at 9:12am
yes, i'm going this weekend! it's gonna be awesome!! i can't wait to freak out over your hair in person lol!


Zechariah Brewer wrote
at 1:24am
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!??!

Bean's hair WAS one of the more excellent non-Jesus-related parts of his entire sentient being! But now it's gone!


Lauren Shaw wrote
at 12:56am
Josh..I love the new look and the 52 photos of just yourself making ridiculous faces. Keep up the good work.


Jonathan Puckett wrote
at 12:56am
New hair looks slick man. I'd stick with it.


Laura Weems wrote
at 10:29pm March 8th, 2006
Loving the new look!!


Pamela Bartz wrote
at 10:17pm March 8th, 2006
Josh, who is that guy in your pic???


Amber Fontenot wrote
at 8:50pm March 8th, 2006
OMG! I was looking at my friends and I was like Josh Clayton? Who's that? Because I know you as "Josh" with long hair. I didn't recognize you!


Reid Tepfer wrote
at 8:39pm March 8th, 2006
Josh, I think you're at least 80% more suave now, and that's a conservative estimate.


Jen Stevens wrote
at 7:41pm March 8th, 2006
JOSH?!?
No wonder I couldn't find you in class today. I love the new haircut!


Laura Post wrote
at 7:23pm March 8th, 2006
Who is this guy?!?!?!


Nicole Augustin wrote
at 6:23pm March 8th, 2006
I have always told you that you would look fantastic with short hair! Muy guapo :)


Derek M Naquin wrote
at 4:19pm March 8th, 2006
Well Bean looks like you can't do any fun stuff at the cafe anymore, we'd probably get charged on child labor laws and all. Don't forget that your curfew is 10 o'clock.


Karla Ajin wrote
at 3:47pm March 8th, 2006
OMG OMG! Josh you don't even look like the same person! I say keep the head hair, grow the facial. But you look great. hehe


Matthew Clayton wrote
at 3:44pm March 8th, 2006
I'm finding myself at a lost for words...


Emily Byers wrote
at 3:40pm March 8th, 2006
Ay, mi amigo! Que guapo eres!


Deanna Bell wrote
at 3:28pm March 8th, 2006
still shocked


Lacey Flores wrote
at 2:02pm March 8th, 2006
BEAN! Oh my goodness! It looks wonderful! I didn't even recognize you! Very handsome! ;)


Carl Scogland Jr. wrote
at 1:28pm March 8th, 2006
i seriously thought i was viewing the wrong profile...lol

it looks good man, you should keep it like that


Tabatha Utech wrote
at 1:25pm March 8th, 2006
WOW! You look like another person. lol


Derick Brumley wrote
at 1:07pm March 8th, 2006
So Josh - I think you should totally keep the hair short and keep the goatee!!! You have too much of a puppy face without it!!!! Maybe when you are 30, but when you are young ... the goal is to look older remember?


Laura Springer wrote
at 1:05pm March 8th, 2006
Look at you, Mr. G.Q.! I like it.


Jeff Weltman wrote
at 10:27am March 8th, 2006
you.are.amazing


Matt 'Miles' Davis wrote
at 10:22am March 8th, 2006
hahaha, that's amazing


Kenji Kuriyama wrote
at 9:50am March 8th, 2006
oh no....what happenned to you...


Jennifer Broadwell wrote
at 12:25am March 8th, 2006
Wow I totally forgot how you looked without hair. Trippy...


Zechariah Brewer wrote
at 12:05am March 8th, 2006
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HAIR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dude you look like a freshman again!


Nick Stringer wrote
at 11:50pm March 7th, 2006
you look so different har har har

44f ;