5b4

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

...

Okay, I guess I'll update my blog. I've been making lots and lots of money at Cracker Barrel. The most I've made in tips in one night is $78 and the least is $37. That's of course at a minimum wage of $2.13...some people don't realize that the minimum federal wage for tipped jobs is so low. But the tips have been really good so far! I've also been hanging out with relatives. Amanda drove from Houston and stayed at my house Thursday through Sunday. She got to hang out with my siblings and parents more than with me since I was at work most of the time. My sisters adore her! I'm working on reading The Two Towers. Recnetly paid $25 plus tax for a month of unlimited Blockbuster movie rentals. So far I've watched the 3 Lord of the Rings movies, Good Will Hunting, A Time to Kill, and A Walk to Remember. Right now I've got Con Air and Collateral Damage checked out...great brain food movies. (wink wink). Amanda and I are finished with The Book of Acts and are starting Romans tomorrow. I really enjoyed this read-through of Acts...God is stirring some sort of vision that I have for his Church that is still crystallizing and I was trying to explain it to my grandparents today...stay tuned and maybe you'll hear it straight from the horse's mouth someday (the horse being me.) I'm going to the chiropractor tomorrow to find out why my neck hurts so much and makes popping noises when I stretch it. And oh yeah, I've been going through a phase of gel-ing my hair.

Pictures below from Amanda and I at Melting Pot and my family and I at Olive Garden!









44f ;