5b4

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Out in a Blaze of Glory

Don't you hate that feeling in life that you can never end something right? Not good at goodbyes. Can't effectively end a speech. Awkward at finishing conversations. The list goes on and on.

I hate that feeling especially. This time I can say I finished something right. But I have to give all credit to God because there's no way I could have actually gotten a 4.0 GPA during my hardest semester in college thus far and then successfully completed Case Studies in my own strength. (Case Studies was a one-week course in the Internal Audit program that goes from 7 am to 5 pm everyday, then you go home and prepare 2 presentations to give the next day. My amounts of sleep per night were 2, 4.5, 5, 3, and 4 that week, with a couple brief naps.)

It feels good. Now I'm enjoying some good time with Amanda, family, wedding registries, a DC comic book my friend John Collins bought me ages ago, and later this week...the beach! NYC in less than 2 weeks...

44f ;