5b4

Friday, May 14, 2004

Okay, now that that's out the way...

Okay, if you're just finding this, my little site, you can review the last 8 posts are so (since I started the site) to get to know me a little more and where I'm coming from.

With that out the way, I can comfortably feel like I've got my own little site going, my own little chunk of cyberspace, albeit's only a blog.

Now, let's have a laugh. You want a laugh? Okay, good.

There are 2 methods I present for you to obtain a laugh. And they both deal with chicken. Yes, that's right, chicken. As in the thing that runs around with its head cut off, the bird that eats its own poop, the white meat that tastes so great, especially if its from Popeye's or KFC. That kind of chicken.

If you're in a thoughtful mood, check out www.chickenjoke.com

If you're in an airheaded mood, check out www.subservientchicken.com

44f ;