5b4

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Hurricane

It's been wild and crazy around here at LSU. Everyone's in a riotous party mood because the next 2 days of classes have been scheduled due to Hurricane Ivan. Ivan probably won't really affect Baton Rouge that much, so I'm not really sure why they cancelled class...

...Hurricane Party for us though.

It's just been a crasy day today. Crazy seminar...I tried to compare the Persian invasion at Thermopylae to the final battle against the machines in the Matrix Revolutions. My professor was like, "okaaaay" and some people laughed.

Work was crazy. I didn't do much work for the first part...just kidded around with Matt and...what was the guy's name?...oh yeah, Travis. I forgot his name and threatened that Matt and I would jump him and steal his ID card so I could find out his name. It was just crasy...even our boss, Ms. Jacki, looked over at us laughing and was like, "okaaaaay, chill out." Then as punishment I was relegated to shredding paper for almost 2 hours. Ok, so it wasn't really punishment.

Then it was crazy...I tried making my own Meant to Live music video complete with jumping off my bed and serenading the camera, etc...it was pretty wild, but my computer is infected with Spyware and junk so the webcam cut in and out and screwed up the video...cut like a minute off of it. Then I took a nap and woke to Thomas coming in and us going psycho about classes being canceled...I ate spaghetti at Bryan's and discovered Thomas has Mario 3 on his computer...

Mario 3 people it's the bomb and always will be! I'm so going to play it!

We had wacky floor "emergency" meeting where everybody made fun of the R.A...and everything's just in a party atmosphere...

soo waheey wahoooo!!!!!!!!!!..............

44f ;