5b4

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

"KEEP SWIMMING!"

It's been a weird cool evening.

I had "bubble tea" at Highland. I can't describe it but it was good...and me and several people I met were talking about it. It's weird how something as simple as tea can bring people together. But then again if I made that statement in Britain, I'd be stoned. (Pardon me, that was so stereotypical and dumb.) :o)

Anyhow, then I went to the Rec Center to (guess what!): watch Finding Nemo on a big screen...while in the swimming pool! That's right! They showed Finding Nemo at this pool party thing...they had pizza, we played volleyball in the pool, floated around on fish floats and hung out in the pool to watch Finding Nemo. I know. I'm strange to go to something like that. It was a blast though...finding Nemo is awesome. I met some more people from near St. Tammany Parish...

...now I'm watching Blast From the Past, which is HILARIOUS. This kid lives in an underground bunker from the 60's to the mid 90's because his parents keep him down there. they thought America was being nuked in the 60s and went down into this bunker and come up exactly 30 years later, when they think the radiation has worn off...and the kid wanders around...thus he's a blast from the past...it's just hilarious. It's keeping me from my homework and it's almost midnight. ARGH>.

44f ;