5b4

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

First Exams

First exams in courses today...

Smoked the calculus exam...did not need to study as much as I did...I aced it.

The Western Civ. exam...I don't know. It was hard but I think I probably got an "A." How can that be? In other words, I probably did well, but it was hard enough to where every minute I studied for it counted. I wrote non-stop for 45 minutes. Essay/identification test.

The only academic disappointment was getting my first W.C. paper back...a "B." Not a horrible grade...but I worked for over 4 hours on it easily...I don't know how much more...and I thought I had a good paper...I could tell by this other girl's sigh that she had figured the same thing about hers. At least I can do a revision...but the prof. says my basic thesis is cloudy...I hope that doesn't mean a rewrite of the whole thing...

...that would basically mean Western Civ. owns one of my weekends. :-(

I'm sure God's grace will be sufficient whatever happens though. Believe, Josh, believe... :-)

44f ;