5b4

Monday, November 01, 2004

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Yes, this is a bright color....an extreme color....for an extreme situation!!!!!!!

Ok, which one of you, you people who frequent my blog, is responsible for this!? Huh? Who on earth that I know has connections to the band Coldplay?!

I swear, on my honor, that while I was in class, a "private number" called my cellphone........I got out class and listened to the voice message:

"Hello, Josh, this is Chris Martin from the band Coldplay, and I'm calling about some sort of possible settlement over this uh this clocks lawsuit um,...... yeah. I reallly was....[unintelible].......if that would be possible. uh ... I'll try calling back later."

aaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!

Ok, so how did this guy get my number?! Is this a prank....I don't know what Chris' voice sounds like.....I don't know squat about Coldplay......I looked them up on the web to verify "Chris Martin" was indeed the lead singer!!! Did he see I go to LSU and looke me up on the directory? Or is this just a prank call from someone........how....what..........huh? What the........

44f ;