5b4

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Surreal Saturdays in Autumn

My day, quite an atypical day for most people, has become typical of Saturdays that are home football games, of late.

I woke up at 4 pm (yes, you read that correctly), giving me almost 14 hours of sleep. (Of course, since I pulled 2 all-nighters this week, that is no big deal. Ok, well one was not an all-nighter, just 2 hours of sleep.) I prayed, showered, then ate breakfast/lunch at 5:30. 6 pm bought a ticket from a random guy selling at the street corner. Game from 7-9:30. Couldnt find any of my usual peeps, so I sat with Autumn and Co. (Autumn is a girl, not a season, in this instance). Autumn and another girl helped me study ... or rather distracted me from studying ... till 6 am ... studying for Western Civ.

Apparently, the guy who found my cellphone (which I lost Friday night at the scavenger hunt) called my room phone and has the intention of returning it to me. A benevolent fellow who shall not use all my minutes.

In a word, gnarly.

44f ;