5b4

Saturday, November 20, 2004

El Fin de la Semana

En Ingles, "The end of the week." You see my friends and I were in a Spanish mode last night.

I fell asleep reading Wild at Heart between 7 and 8 pm Friday night and woke up a quarter of 8. I then biked over to the PMAC for LSU's first basketball (el baloncesto) game at 8:00. Met up with Dustin a/k/a 'Money' and Derek B. and cheered at the game. We won and then we went to Taco Bell where we met up with Zach, Jonathan, and Solomon. After that Zach and Derek (who are roomates) and I went back to their apartment. But first we rented the Chronicles of Riddick. We got there, Carly and Kristen came over...I'm sorry, Riddick is one of the weirdest movies I've seen in a while. I thought it was rather dumb...but that's okay cause I was hanging with my 'homies.' Whom I love dearly. And then I raced Zach and Kristen for 2 horus in Crash Bandictoor racer. then I c-rashed from 4:30-1:15. Derek drove me back. I got some brunch. Then I spent an hour and finally got a ticket to the Ole Miss game for $15. Last home game of the season. And I'm off to see it right now.

44f ;