5b4

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Sunday Lovely Sunday

After church, I went over to the Pete Maravich Assembly Center to the International Students Expo thing. Twas very cool. Various countries had info tables out and I hung out for about an hour checking stuff out. I want to learn more about internationals and get a better picture of the human race. God knows it's getting boring (and deceiving) just knowing Americans.

Another barn-burner awesome prayer time with XA in the student union tonight.

Did ever mention that I love Chi Alpha people? I don't love Chi Alpha as much as I love the PEOPLE. Oh, wait, I guess I mention this in every single post.

God showed me tonight:
A) I am not seriously pressing after him, yet..
B) I am too hard on myself
C) I do not allow Him to love on me and feel unworthy to receive His love
D) I am too concerned about what people think about me and how they perceive me
E) I need to just smile and rejoice.

The main things are the plain things.

44f ;