5b4

Friday, November 26, 2004

HEY LSU STUDENTS!!!

I know there are a few of you Life and Times of Joshua Clayton blog readers who don't live in faraway places like the UK, etc. While I love you fine folk outside LSU, greatly, I'm afraid you can't help on this one.

But if you are an LSU student, then you can help by joining the Coldplay Fangroup on the facebook.com.

If you haven't joined http://www.thefacebook.com yet then do so now. So many LSU students are joining...it's a social network, that's all I'll say, and it's quite addictive. But anyway, go to that site, and join, and then under the "groups" section, search for "Coldplay Fans" and then clikc "join group." I want a whole heap of support for the group. If you like Coldplay, then you have no choice but to join. Even if you don't...you're visiting my blog so you must at least care that I am a living, breathing person and not an amoeba, so do me a favor now and join the group.

Go forth worthy Jedi.

44f ;