5b4

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Last Home Game

After an hour of searching, I found someone outside the stadium who sold me a ticket for $15 to the Ole Miss Game. I went with a bunch of XA-ans...we won 27-24. It was a nail-biter. For parts of the game it looked like we would lose...quite a trhilling way to end the home game football season.

Afterward, Dustin, Jonathan, Solomon and I went with Rachel to her house (this was at midnight) to eat her mother's home-cooked delicious lasagna and green beans. Rachel and her parents are very cool (and godly) people. I thought it was kind of weird how a bunch of guys invited ourselves over to some other girl's house to eat her mom's food...but they've got the hook-up, not me. I didn't ask questions; I just savored the moment.

Before we went there though, we stopped at the grocery store. I jumped in a shopping cart and said, "Dustin, push me! I haven't ridden in a cart in over a decade!" So he hot rodded the cart whilst I clung on and caught the items Jonathan dropped in. The cashier smiled like, "Silly college students," but then the manager was seen by me walking about so I jumped out.

Other than raiding Rach's mom's fridge, we watched SportsCenter and acted like the goons we are.

Anyway, I'm exhausted (as usual), and I'm going to crawl into my bed now to get some sleep before Sunday service.

I leave you with a question from Mr. Zack Mitchell: This is a question for men:

Quieren mujeres con bigotes fuertes?

44f ;