5b4

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Many Thanks

Many thanks to all of you LSU students who may be now visiting my site as a result of seeing my profile through joining the Coldplay fans group on The Facebook (http://www.thefacebook.com). We have acquired over 20 fans so far in just over 24 hours, so thank you, thank you, and again, thank you!!

I encourage you to create more music groups on The Facebook...I noticed that there were only a handful of music fangroups for the likes of Relient K, Incubus, Maroon5, and maybe a few others...(all worthy artists),...but I know that many other people have other favorite artists that need fangroups.

For those of you outside of LSU or who in general don't know what I'm talking about, visit The Facebook at the aforementioned address. Some of you at other college campuses may have a Facebook for your school, check and see.

All I can say is that I Facebook is addictive. Several days ago I kind of scratched my head when a couple girls suggested I join. But it is addictive. Hopefully it's one of these 5-day phase-craze things I go through, just as would be the case for, say, frozen coffee at Highland Cafeteria, watching Seinfeld daily with my roomate, sleeping only 2 hours per night, et-cetera...

44f ;