5b4

Monday, December 06, 2004

Drive-Thru Madness III

This is just an addendum to the two audio posts before this. Please folks don't skip listening to those 2 posts. They'll enrich your life.

The reason for this post is to make it plain that no one should feel sorry for me. What a silly thing to say...as if anyone would feel sorry for me. Ahem, what I mean is that I have apparently cultivated such a dry sense of humour that sometimes I apparently dramatize things so much that people take me seriously. Let me make it plain: taking me seriously was your first mistake.

In short, Mike and I were not actually starving (many other food establishments were open). You should come out of these audio posts not with sorrow in your soul, but having fallen out of your chair in laughter, or some variation of that sentiment.

Thanks for the clarification.

Study hard for finals, college folk.

44f ;