5b4

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Going Nocturnal

Studied from 11:30 pm last night til 8:30 am this morning and slept for 1.5 hours and then took my Business Calc final. Though I stressed out like nuts taking it and took the entire 2 hours, I pulled off a 95.83! (Computer-graded test) That stupid Maple TA thing they use for testing is pure caca if you ask me...well it might be of use if the thing wouldn't suffer network problems on huge exam days when the whole computer lab is full of people taking tests! Now here I am at work. I'll be gone in 20 minutes. Then I'll shower, eat, and meet in the union where I'm supposed to study econ with some other folks. Funny thing is they asked me to help them study since they knew I got A's on my other exams this semester...

...except I'm so exhausted I'll probably fall asleep on a couch in the union while they're studying. Then I'll probably wake up in the middle of the night in the union, start studying around 2 am, and stay awake for an interminable length of time till my econ exam in the afternoon...and then repeat the same process for my final ISDS exam...

Track: Grace Like a River
Album: World Service, one year old and still the greatest Christian music album of all time
Artist: Delirious?
Track significance: The grace of God keeping me and helping me excel this week


44f ;