5b4

Saturday, January 15, 2005

24

This is weird because last I blogged 24 hours ago. I was getting in bed.
I wouldn't get to sleep till past 3 a.m. because of restlessness and loud partying people slamming doors in the hallway incessantly.
5:30 a.m. get up, drive Jorge to the bus terminal.
I was back in bed trying to get to sleep by 8 and slept past noon.
Went and bought a bunch of books today. Don't have them all yet, but it looks like this semester I may be able to keep the cost under $400.
I started running again today...3 miles around the lake. Now I know why I used to run. Not only is it rewarding, healthy, but also it clears my mind. Why the heck did I ever stop.
After I got back from dinner, I saw Zeke had called. I called him back, he picked me up, and he Tollie and I watched both the 1960's Ocean's 11 and the newer version. Sinatra is great, but I like the newer one much better. It's just so posh and glossy!
I sort of split-second decided for Zeke to pick me up so I can visit Hosanna for church tomorrow.

44f ;