5b4

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Chillin'

Chillin'. That's a great world. Just like groovin', eatin', believin', etc. Question for my British readers: do you ever slaughter the English language as bad as Americans do?

Chillin' Saturday. I spent 4 hours with a bunch of high school friends over at Tiffany Harper's house. Matt and I got lost on the way there. You've got to understand about Pearl River: we're looking for Levi Crawford Road. "Matt, what did that sign say?" "No, this is JEFF Crawford Road!" Oh. Different Crawford road.

Tiffany is spear-heading Pearl River High's Passion4Purity's 2nd annual CampusJAM, a Christian event with an evangelistic thrust on campus. Consists of music, break-out discussion sessions, free food, speakers, skits, personal ministry, etc. for students. I spent some time hanging out with these guys tonight...they're doing a great job. It's great to go back and see what these guys are doing to maintain the Christian legacy at PRHS. January 29. I've got to keep my calendar open and come back to see this event. I'm so excited! I'm expecting God to do even greater things than last year.

Aside from that, we did a lot of goofing around, playing CatchPhrase, eating, and the like. I caught up with the fine folks there and colored a few poster adverts for the event.

Yawn. I'm so bored! I'm ready to go back to university...but without the classes! I don't want to go to class...I just want to get back into some sort of groove!

44f ;