5b4

Monday, January 10, 2005

Alright now.

You know it's time to head back to uni when:
  • Sitting around the house like a bum all day.
  • Not making money
  • Eager to run errands for mom all the time
  • Making videos of your favorite scenes from Napoleon Dynamite with your brother (who you are keeping up past his bedtime)
  • Learning piano looks like a new frontier.

Actually, as for the lattermost, I just picked up a piano book a couple hours ago and started teaching myself. Rejoice with me that I can play such talented pieces as Mary Had a Little Lamb and Ode to Joy. I'm going to go find how to play the Clocks intro. Actually, I'm gonna go all the way with this at some point because I instantly fell in love with that keyboard that had been sitting in the corner.
As far as the webcam videos...geez, they have an Audioblog feature, I wish they had a VideoBlog so we could all die laughing together.

44f ;