5b4

Friday, January 14, 2005

"You have a crazy roomate"

What a day. Woke up at (!) 11 a.m., ate, read the Bible, all that.
My friend Zeke called at noon saying he needed me to pick him up from the Greyhound bus station. He was coming back from Tulsa, Oklahoma.
I got back about 1 o'clock and ate lunch with Pat at the Chick-Fil-A in the union. Apparently students are eating off their meal plans again, so, yay!
From 2 to 3 I destroyed a bunch of Adware and stuff from my computer (which is still however messed up)...
Just after 3 Jorge and I went to Wal-Mart and Office Depot to get groceries and supplies.
At 5:15 I met Pat at the REC for weight lifting and racquetball. Since I was sedentary over my entire holiday...the whole weight-lifting thing was quite revelatory. It revealed I was a bum and should have gotten off my bum a few times over the holidays.
Then Jorge and I ate pizza at Sandela's in the union, I came back saw a friend chatted, showered...and we ordered his Greyhound bus tickets. He has an aunt in Houston, Texas, and I need to leave at 5:45 tomorrow morning to drive him to the terminal, so I better go now. He'll probably come back Monday.
As for this post's title: that's what I always tell Jorge, in reference to ME. Especially since I kept referring to today as Saturday (when it's Friday) and I had a knack for not finding where I parked my car today...twice. ;-)

44f ;