5b4

Friday, September 02, 2005

Story of the Year

I just got this e-mail from my Aunt Ginny:

Josh - I just heard from your Mom - she is crying with happiness and
praising the Lord - she found out via internet that the Clayton
residence is UNHARMED - as well as the whole neighborhood - there are
only 2 trees down - Lynn and I both had at least 8 trees fall and
the Good Lord directed them all away from our homes - God is good -
Please pray for my job as I no longer have a territory to work and
may have to re-locate - God will work it out - Your Mom was not
sure she could reach you with all the cell problems we are having -
so I'm using Kiel's e-mail - in the mean time we are going on a
Grandparent rescue - please pray - God is Good!!! Blessings and Love
in Christ - Aunt Ginny


Folks this isn't the only story like this. My friend Patrick, the houses next to his were bisected by trees and his still stands. My grandparents had oak trees crash all around them and somehow came out unscathed. These are all people who trust in the LORD and He did not disappoint.

Rejoice with me, friends.

44f ;