5b4

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Bama Goes Down

Saturday was fun. I went with a bunch of people to Kristin Shipp's house in the rural town of Zachary, LA. We had a jambalaya lunch, watched LSU beat Alabama on the big screen TV, played flag football and had a bonfire.


Shielding my eyes from the piercing heat, I roast a marshmallow.

Here we are watching the exciting (and at times nail-biting) game. Dangit, I have that usual spaced-out look.

This is Jasmine. She is a really cool dog I met. When she stands up, you see how big she really is...almost as big as a horse.

About to play flag football. I'm on the far right. Don't worry...I didn't really contribute. I just ran around and tried to look involved.

Eating jambalaya and trying to not be too crass with the ladyfolk. Shoot, man, my hair is really ghetto in the back. Maybe those 10 girls who told me I should get some "shape" or "body" or "geometry" or something at a salon are right.

In the background, I contemplate how to sneak in and steal 75 and one-half bowls of jambalaya for myself without anyone knowing.

44f ;