5b4

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The World Missions Summit

I haven't blogged in a while, I know. I'm in one of the stages of my life where a lot is happening. Consequently, I don't blog much. Just know, my friends, that all is well. It has never been better, honestly...in every way.

I was in Louisville, Kentucky for The World Missions Summit this weekend. God spoke a lot, and I am still processing information.

A friend of mine and I both agreed that it was one of those weekends where you go ask God for the answer to one question, and He answers a completely different question. And you're glad God knew best, you're glad that God answered the more important question. And it brings you great joy.

Sorry to be so poetical. But that's the wonderful thing about a post like this. I have told you nothing, yet I have told you everything. For now, let's just say that the unknowns in the rest of my life no longer are a tangled swamp of uncertainty. My life stretched before me is more like a pencil sketch begging for bright colors. Something like what it would have been like to be there when God formed his creation, something like being there when light was formed, when the earth became to take shape...

44f ;