5b4

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Colds, The Cold, and Ole Miss

The common cold. My remedy so far is this and I like it:

1) Large doses of orange juice. At least once a day.
2) Immediately start eating healthy...smoothies, salads, etc.
3) Sleep. Take naps if you don't sleep at night.
4) Socialize. It gives your body the desire to survive...love is the movement.
5) Orange juice.

I love this cold weather we've been having! It makes me want to be romantic, listen to Coldplay, run around and be physically active, be with other people, and wear awesome clothing.

Last night. Okay. That was possibly the best LSU football game I've seen since I've been in college. I seriously thought the students might rush the field at one point. We did beat Ole Miss, but by the skin of our teeth. Much too close for comfort. When we scored that game tying touchdown with 10 seconds left, I definitely got punched in the nose amongst the crowd-surfing exuberance that followed.

44f ;