5b4

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Picture Time

SECTION (a): Chi Alpha Scavenger Hunt


Lauren Shaw as Gluttony.

Me as Neo and Jacob Benda as the Phantom of the opera.

Me as Neo and Stacy Stewart as...the woman in the red dress? (that's actually pretty funny if you recall the first Matrix movie.)

Me as Neo. Kalie pretending to assassinate me.

Brittany Harville as the Good Witch of the North from The Wizard of Oz.

Kristin Shipp as Sloth.

James "Danger" Dill as Indiana Jones.

Luke Ash and Co. play a show in superhero costumes.

More of the same.

Rachel Walker and Josh Harvey (who are engaged) as a Greek goddess and god, respectively.

Jacob Benda as the Phantom and Andrea Sinneave (my counterpart @ the Indian Mounds) as the Tooth-Fairy.

John Barreca as a biohazard clean-up person, me as Neo, and Matt Davis as Quail Man.

Jonathan Buras as Hulk Hogan, Dustin Ellinburg as Sting, Adam Stephenson as Scrat the Squirrel, and Kristin Shipp as Sloth.

Joel Claverie as a hunter or something and Chris Fenner as a soccer fan or something like that.

Me and Mr. Bendy again rocking out.

The 7 Deadly Sins. I thought this was extremely clever.

Me. Oh that you could have seen those water balloons fly, that silly string emanate from my bowels as I pulled back my cloak, and see one my submachine guns get cracked in half by a girl who got freaked out and accidentally broke it.

My good friend Jacob.

My good friend Matt. He's also my co-lifegroupleader. He is also Quail Man.

My good friend Cody Berry as Uncle Rico.

Mike Cash as a ninja.

Jerry H. and Tony V. as Mario and Luigi, respectively.

SECTION (b): Random Pictures


Me and Amanda at the LSU v. Tulane football game.

Timothee Bateman and James Campbell. James is rocking out or freaking out, I'm not sure which.

Me and Timothee on a double date. Let me clarify. He and his wife were there as a couple, and me and my girlfriend were there as a couple. That said, we still behave like 10-year old brothers and always will.

Timothee and Shelly Bateman, dear friends of mine.

I don't remember this. But that's me anyways.

Me and my Baby.

My Baby and me.

Katie Belou and Cody Berry, the cute couple.

Okay. You have to understand. Cody Berry and John Barreca. I love these guys. They make my world turn round. And round. And round. Causing extreme nausea and vomiting.

44f ;