5b4

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Too Old!

I am both (a) too old for and (b) too intelligent to pull a stunt like this. I coughed and said to myself last night at 9 p.m., "Hmm. What material is on the Money and Banking test tomorrow?" Needless to say I've been studying ever since. It's now 8:30 a.m. the following day. I did hate my life around 4:30 a.m., but it's okay now because my tired body is apathetic. I don't think I've ever crammed for a test to this extent before. Last minute papers and projects, yes....but not being like, "Okay, I don't know any material from the last month of class." The thought of how dumb I was/am brings a smile to my face.

But then again, I'm like, "I really have been studying for my other classes." Apparently I just neglected this one, since it's the last exam before finals, though I do have a few projects due next week. It's great to wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and say "Hey man you look great...well you don't look great, but you feel great. Well, that's not true, you actually feel vile, but...nevermind," and walk away.

44f ;